Assetto Corsa – Technology Preview 0.9.9 Available
Kunos Simulazioni has released a new build of the Assetto Corsa Technology Preview demo, fixing a bunch of small issues with the last release.
Alongside the new build, Kunos has also released a new video trailer that you can watch below.
- Fixed high spike % due to incorrect thread synchronization
- Fixed car remaining on gas when returning to pits
- New system to avoid redundant calls to DirectInput (thanks Fredric!)
- Potential fix for the laggy launcher UI after returning from a session
- More debbuging output during the controller configuration screen
- Further .ini validation and formatting on launch
- Fix for kmh/mph unit selection
Attention: The Technology Preview requires a netKar Pro activation code, netKar Pro is now available for a reduced price of 6,99€.
Minimum PC requirements:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Operative System
CPU: Intel Celeron
RAM: 2 Gigabytes
DirectX 11 graphics card (ex: Nvidia GTS 450 / AMD Radeon HD5770) NOTE: AC graphics engine supports also DirectX 10.1 compatible graphic cards (ATI 4800 HD / Nvidia 8600 GT)