rmi_wood has brought ChiefWiggum’s Alfa Romeo Tipo 33TT12 from rFactor 2 to Assetto Corsa.
– Dyno specific, Carlo Chiti-designed, all-aluminium 2995cc V12 engine
– Number matched gearbox
– 6 Historic liveries matched to the real-world chassis numbers (+7 fictional skins)
– Historic feel, historic performance
– LightsFX / ParticlesFX / InstrumentsFX = CSP enhanced, not needed
– added physics updates by Arch
– added extra tire compounds
– much aero tweaks
– headlights less yellow
– data packed
– AI tires aligned
– lots of testing and contemplation
The Tipo 33TT12 was Alfa Romeo’s weapon of choice for competition in the World Sports Car Championships starting with the 1973 season. Driven by such legendary drivers as Arturo Merzario, Vittorio Brambilla, Jacques Laffite & Derek Bell, the car finally took World Championship honors in 1975, winning seven out of eight championship rounds.