Usually, studios like to keep the identities of future DLC additions a secret for as long as possible to maximize marketing value but sometimes curious users can spoil their plans.
In this case, GTPlanet user TheAdmiester found references to the following yet to be announced cars in a Forza Motorsport 7 audio XML file.
- 2077 Fallout Atom
- 2016 Infiniti Q60 Forza Edition
- 2016 Lexus RCF GT3
- 2016 Honda Civic GRC
- 2015 Jaguar F-Type Coupe Forza Edition
- 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
- 2014 Chevrolet SS Forza Edition
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade Forza Edition
- 2011 Kia Cee’d
- 1983 Jaguar XJR-5 #44
- 1981 Ford Fiesta Forza Edition
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Forza Edition
- 1956 Ford F100 Forza Edition
While some of these could be leftovers from old titles (sometimes developers don’t tidy up their files), several of these cars link up with Forza Motorsport 7 partnerships announcements such as the Honda Civic Rallycross car or the Lexus RCF GT3 car.
Keep a close eye on the Forza Motorsport 7 news in the future as it would not be surprising to see many of these cars pop up in upcoming car packs for the Xbox One bestseller.
Story via GTPlanet